Skip to main content

OMG! OMG! OMG! 5-1

Note: Start at "The Why"

What Happened:
Today was an ok day. I worked all day chasing after clients. I taught one fitness class that uses equipment that I have to grip and hit. The pain usually comes when I hit the equipment together so I have learned to hold my left pointer finger up instead of allowing it to grip with the others. The pain is a radiating vibrating pain that goes down my finger. It is excruciating, but I have learned to adapt. In this class we also sit on the ground which is becoming harder and harder. I now have severe pain in my hips and back when sitting down. But I made it through the day! The class! and now its time for another class that requires more equipment, heavy equipment like big tractor tires and  such. Well I loaded all 4 tires, plus heavy weighted bars and various other equipment. Got to the location feeling ok so I moved the 30 plus chairs and 8 tables that needed to be moved. Luckily my friend, my right hand woman in class showed up and helped me finish. This was such a blessing because I was going down, well my body was. I visually  modeled an example of exercise like how to flip the tire, burpees, squat jumps, quick kicks, battle rope and high knees. Class was soooo awesome and I was so proud of my peeps!!  They even stayed to help put equipment away and move tables and chairs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank God! I finally made it home to unload all of the stuff and who pulls up behind me? My right hand woman!!! I could have cried! Even though I said I was ok, she knew I needed help. We got it all unloaded again and by this time every muscle and fiber of my body was screaming. All I could do was cry out and ask God to  just help me go to sleep. I got 5 hours of sleep! Wont He do it. I am dreading tomorrow. It is going to be a long day...... a very, very, very long day!

How I felt:
Like my body was screaming for help on the inside but I had to keep pushing. I am tired of pushing. Day 80 and I am exhausted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Lining

Silver lining- a term used when you want to emphasize the hopeful side or remain optimistic The past few days have been rough. Yesterday was rough for my body and today along with my body my mind/emotions decided to escape me. I honestly am tired. I am tired of hurting. I am tired of pretending Im ok. I'm tired of smiling on the outside but feeling empty on the inside. I am just tired.  Today like many others I went to work, helped change lives. Then I taught my fitness class to help women reach their goals. One woman reported she had lost 13lbs in the last 3 weeks. I am truly happy for her and this is why I push through it. Today I am having a hard time finding the silver lining of my situation. Today my body is better than it was yesterday so I have just tried to focus on this fact. However the shooting random pains in my feet when I walk, my face when I talk and my back when I breathe have really taken a toll on me. My everything hurts. I punched the air in a routine and I had

Straight Shot

Note: Start reading at "The Why" What Happened: Today was  a normal day. By normal I mean feet burning, legs hurting blah blah blah. I went to work, taught a boot camp class then went to another fitness class. On the way to the class my body felt really odd. My face was a little numb feeling and the left side of my neck had like a shooting pain going up. I just massaged it and shook it off. I started class and begin to jump. There was a sharp pain that went from my left heel to my hip. It startled me and I stopped briefly. It actually scared me. My left arm went numb. I tried to keep smiling and just instruct so that the class couldn't tell I was in excruciating pain. I attempted to turn around and give a que and the pain shot straight up from my foot to the top of my head. I was absolutely terrified. I knew then I could not continue the class. I stood very still and told the class that I was sorry but I would have to end class. Luckily two of my three original members

Hello everyone!!

Hey guys, If you are new to the blog please start reading at "The Why" Its been such a long time since I have blogged. I want to update you guys since my last post. Medical: I now have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and a trace of Lupus. I am seeing a family practitioner, a Neurologist and a Rheumatologist. I have been prescribed Amitriptyline, Lyrica and Tramadol+Tylenol. I am also taking Vitamin D and Vitamin C. I recently added Tumeric and Zyflamend. If you are feeling lost, don't be!! Last year I did not have a diagnosis and the doctors were just treating a host of symptoms. My symptoms started in November this time.  I had pain radiating from my vagina down my left leg to the bottom of my foot. I went to the gynecologist and had several test run as well as a procedure to test the skin. All test came back normal and didn't explain my pain. At the beginning of February my arm begin to have pains and right leg. At this point I decided to contact my Rheumatlogist